ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query on Tier 2 Dependent Applying ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jack&Jill
United Arab Emirates

Query on Tier 2 Dependent Applying ILR

Post by Jack&Jill » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:07 am

Dear Board Moderators/Mentors

Much appreciate if you reply to my below questions.

ILR applying under Tier 2 - 5 Years Category

1) I'm main applicant and for some reasons I'm not applying ILR, instead can my dependent apply ILR?

2) My dependent got Visa same time when I got on June 2013. Last year she was out of country for nearly 5 months and this year she was out of country for more than 6 months. Is there any problem applying in ILR as dependent? I'm worried about more than 180 days outside country.

Thanks.
Jack

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Query on Tier 2 Dependent Applying ILR

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:11 am

1. No, your dependent cannot apply for ILR based on 5 years residence if you the main applicant are not applying for ILR.

Also, why do you keep starting new topics? We are unable to view your previous posts/topics for some reason and it is frustrating that you cannot keep posting ILR questions in one thread!!

See Multiple Topics/Posts (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.