ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium service, payment taken, no appointment

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Applicant1020
Newly Registered
Ukraine

Premium service, payment taken, no appointment

Post by Applicant1020 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:52 am

Hi everyone,

I have an issue with my Tier 2 premium service booking: I completed the application on Sunday night, made the payment and while I was booking a slot, it seems to have expired. I got this message:

"The time taken to make your payment was too long and your visa appointment has expired. You must book a new appointment. Sign in to your application to book a new appointment."

But when I sign in there is no link or button of any kind to book an appointment! I checked everywhere! I also contacted their support team and they said that: "If your appointment booking was not completed you will be required to book a new appointment, this will require a new payment."

This is all fine, and I'm happy pay again for the appointment, but does anyone know how to do this? Should I start a new Application and vary this one? Would this complicate things?

Thanks a lot for any insights!

A