ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statement ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Muhammad44
Newly Registered

Bank Statement ILR

Post by Muhammad44 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:53 pm

As a Tier 1 Entrepreneur (£200,000 investment route) ILR applicant I was a bit confused on the submission of bank statements.

Q1) Do I need to submit only my business or personal or both the bank statements?

Q2) Do the bank statements have to be for the last 1 month, 6 months or 1 year?

Your precious advice will be very appreciated.

Regards
Muhammad

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Bank Statement ILR

Post by Casa » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:09 pm

Muhammad44 wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:53 pm
As a Tier 1 Entrepreneur (£200,000 investment route) ILR applicant I was a bit confused on the submission of bank statements.

Q1) Do I need to submit only my business or personal or both the bank statements?

Q2) Do the bank statements have to be for the last 1 month, 6 months or 1 year?

Your precious advice will be very appreciated.

Regards
Muhammad
Please desist from posting the same question under a different user name.
member/Hamza167/

This isn't permitted under the forum Ts&Cs, which you were required to read and agree with on registering. Which one do you want to be deactivated :?:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:10 pm

Why are you posting under two usernames?? This is NOT permitted on the forum!!! Suggest you decide which you wish to keep otherwise both will be banned!!

member/Hamza167/

Multiple Usernames (click)
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Edit : beaten by Casa :wink:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:17 pm

Not only are you posting under two user names, all of your posts are duplicates. This is simply wasting everyone's time when the same question is answered twice. :!: :roll:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:18 pm

Casa wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:17 pm
Not only are you posting under two user names, all of your posts are duplicates. This is simply wasting everyone's time when the same question is answered twice. :!: :roll:
In addition to Casa's statement above, remember that all members on the forum are unpaid volunteers and none of us like wasting our time.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.