ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

GNIB Verifying Stamps and how long does it take

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ghsherazi
India

GNIB Verifying Stamps and how long does it take

Post by ghsherazi » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:04 pm

Hi otono
could you please tell me how did you verify you stamps by gnib & how long does its take
did you get you second stage letter in which they says your application is initially assessed and proceeded to second stage or this is just a second letter from department which they asked you GP letter and more proof of address can you please tell me about this
Really appreciate

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Re: GNIB Verifying Stamps and how long does it take

Post by max307 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:12 pm

ghsherazi wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:04 pm
Hi otono
could you please tell me how did you verify you stamps by gnib & how long does its take
did you get you second stage letter in which they says your application is initially assessed and proceeded to second stage or this is just a second letter from department which they asked you GP letter and more proof of address can you please tell me about this
Really appreciate
If you are talking about second stage of application for naturalisation then follow the thread below:

ireland/2018-citizenship-application-ti ... 46311.html
I am not a lawyer or immigration counselor, all views expressed are my own, my comments do not constitute legal advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: GNIB Verifying Stamps and how long does it take

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:16 pm

max307 wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:12 pm
ghsherazi wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:04 pm
Hi otono
Really appreciate
If you are talking about second stage of application for naturalisation then follow the thread below:

ireland/2018-citizenship-application-ti ... 46311.html
This user keeps posting the question in the timeline only topic and I keep have to remove the questions.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.