ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Family Permit for non EEA citizen

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nizar.m
Newly Registered

EEA Family Permit for non EEA citizen

Post by Nizar.m » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:33 am

hi all.

first i am Tunisian living in tunisia. my girlfriend is irish(republic of ireland) living in england since 1986 she is divorced and have 3 childrens.
we met each other the first time over internet (in 25 january 2006) by chance then a relationship has been started between each other after 3 months of our first meeting. idid try a visit visa in the same year in december 2006 and i got refused (of course). she did come to visit me twice the first time was in may 2007 and the second time was in october 2007 as well for the period of 2 weeks each.

now we are planing to get married in october wich is understandable end of a maybe 2 years and half relation.

so i am going to apply for an EEA family permit like she is irish citizen (republic of ireland). i just want to ask
1- how long it will take my application ?
2- my future spouse she work part time (due her childrens responsability) if this will be ok with the embassy to accept my application ?
3- do i really need to demonstrate my spouse and my financial status ?
4- do they will interview her as me of course ?
5- ido save all of my conversations with her over msn so do this will help when iwill show it to the embassy?
6- do ineed to show them my work skill ?

ireally want some answers so plz help