ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statement Question

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

segs2tier1

Bank Statement Question

Post by segs2tier1 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:55 pm

Hello all,

I have been following this forum for a while and there are some good suggestions floating around which always helps.

I was wondering if anyone can comment on my query since I was unable to find an answer to it.

I am applying for Tier 1 during the next few days and sadly one of my Bank Statements (last month) is missing. I have not recieved this month's yet. As mentioned by so many users here, you can order them through your bank but it takes up to five days and I do not have that much time to wait - What I have done is to ask the bank to give me print outs and stamp them since they were not doing any supporting letters...

The transactions are on white paper and has the bank logo in black and white on top right. It has been stamped as well.

My question is - Would these statements be acceptable since I do not have any supporting letter for them?

Cheers Guys and Girls in advance.

fuzzy
Newly Registered

Post by fuzzy » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:43 pm

I also have a similar problem.

I requested a bank statement for the last month, so my bank printed out a temporary statement on their letterhead. I wasn't able to get it stamped and signed though.

And they couldn't issue one a proper one for me - said I'd have to wait for the next cycle.

ukhsmp

Post by ukhsmp » Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:04 pm

Hi
No issues.Even I had the same issue. I had taken bank statement for the entire 12 months .They gave a black and white printout with the bank logo.
Then ask them to seal it.no sign is required.
by the way which bank are you taking the statement from.
Mine is ICICI.
ukhsmp

shilpigoel

Post by shilpigoel » Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:19 pm

Hi,

mine is also ICICI, they gave me printout on blank paper but seal and sign are there. but no logo of icici, then would it work??

Thanks in advance
ukhsmp wrote:Hi
No issues.Even I had the same issue. I had taken bank statement for the entire 12 months .They gave a black and white printout with the bank logo.
Then ask them to seal it.no sign is required.
by the way which bank are you taking the statement from.
Mine is ICICI.

ukhsmp

Post by ukhsmp » Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:01 am

No go to the bank and ask them for the the bank statement for the period you require. They will ask you to pay 100 rs.Then they will give you a printout and assk them to seal all the pages.
ukhsmp

segs2tier1

Post by segs2tier1 » Sat May 03, 2008 3:06 pm

Well, mine is in the UK here and is called NatWest.

Well if stamped copies are accepted then its good! They printed it in the Bank on a white paper and it has the logo on top right corner which was printed as well.

Well I have written it in my cover letter that I will supply the latest orignal statment once I get it, for the time being please consider the stamped ones!