ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 Visa application and Job record

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

faahaa
Newly Registered
Pakistan

TB Test Date and Scholarship Award Letter Date

Post by faahaa » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:28 am

Hello,
I have booked myself for the TB test appointment for 1st August whereas, I haven't received my Final Award letter for the scholarship. The test report shows 'Student Visa with Scholarship' and the date would be 1st August. What if my Award letter has date later than 1st August? Would it cause any discrepancy and result in visa rejection?
And if I get it cancelled, do we get another appointment easily? At this time, I am so confused because the TB Test date is approaching.
I would highly appreciate the suggestions and any guidance. Thank you!

wikki
BANNED
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: TB Test Date and Scholarship Award Letter Date

Post by wikki » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:01 pm

faahaa wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:28 am
Hello,
I have booked myself for the TB test appointment for 1st August whereas, I haven't received my Final Award letter for the scholarship. The test report shows 'Student Visa with Scholarship' and the date would be 1st August. What if my Award letter has date later than 1st August? Would it cause any discrepancy and result in visa rejection?
And if I get it cancelled, do we get another appointment easily? At this time, I am so confused because the TB Test date is approaching.
I don't think that would be an issue because scholarship results are always announced before the official award letter is given. You have nothing to worry about in my opinion as long as your docs are genuine

faahaa
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: TB Test Date and Scholarship Award Letter Date

Post by faahaa » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:08 pm

Thank you very much! I have also received the news about my award letter.
wikki wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:01 pm
faahaa wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:28 am
Hello,
I don't think that would be an issue because scholarship results are always announced before the official award letter is given. You have nothing to worry about in my opinion as long as your docs are genuine

faahaa
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Tier 4 Visa application and Job record

Post by faahaa » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:14 pm

HEllo,
While filling out the form for the Tier 4 visa application, we have a box where we mention our previous job record. What do we do about the current one if it falls under one of the categories mentioned? It is about 'previous employers'. This part is so confusing.

Your guidance will be appreciated.
Thank you very much!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 4 Visa application and Job record

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:24 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.