ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M - financial document for a company director

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kind2Me
Newly Registered

FLR M - financial document for a company director

Post by Kind2Me » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:56 pm

Hi
I’m runninug two shops, one is sole trade started in 2014 and another is a company start in 2017

2016 I sponsored my wife and got her visa to UK at that time I declared my income from sole trade.

Her visa extension is in 6 month, but now I’m selling my sole trader so no longer I can prove income from that business.

Still Im in a position to provide the income from the company as a director. but, I found if your a company shareholder or a director, you have to Provide 12 month bank statement to prove your business and employment. But the problem is I did not withdraw director salary from the company cos it would make me to pay more income tax.

After selling my sole trade (this month) im working for the company as a director that mean I will take payment from August. I can cover 6 month paid employment

Can anyone help me please if i submit my 12 month persona/business bank statement with 6 month salary paid in to my account will it be effect her application. (Guidance simply says to submit both accounts for 12 months with salary paid to personal accounts)

kopekolduren
Newly Registered
Turkey

Re: FLR M - financial document for a company director

Post by kopekolduren » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:30 am

It’s some unusual circumstances and I don’t think they are very forgiving for anything that is unusual. If I were you I would definitely get advice from someone who understands this stuff.