ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR FP - Interview invitation (18months into application)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

K4yl3igh
Newly Registered
Mood:
Albania

FLR FP - Interview invitation (18months into application)

Post by K4yl3igh » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:02 pm

Hi!
Here is our story, I cant find something similar and am so stressed needing advice!

My husband is albanian, he came illegally 2010. We met 2014, when registering for marriage we were flagged to HO and our solicitor recommended we fly to Albania, marry and submit spouse visa.

We did the above. Met all criteria but was refused as there was an outstanding NHS debt, they believed my husband 'may' have been working and also they mentioned that they 'believed' he would have continued as illegal should we not have met. They also claimed we avaded marriage referral team and did not communicate with them etc.

Almost a year apart following our marriage (aside from me flying out every 6 weeks ish) left me struggling mentally and with our relationship at breaking point...

My husband returned illegally. I saved money again and applied for FLR FP last year. As part of the application we submitted the following

+Proof from NHS Pals that my husband was never invoiced so was unaware of the remaining bill. Also proof of payment.

+communication between myself and the marriage referral team countering their claim we did not comply.

+solicitor letter confirming his rexommendation following our consultation thus cementing our claim we flew to Albania on recommendation as the best way to proceed.

+a court order confirming I may not take my child out of the country as my ex has regular contact. Also a letter from my ex confirming that my daughter resides with myself and my husband but under no circumstance would he allow us to take her to live elsewhere.

+all recent evidence of subsiding relationship etc even though they agreed this was genuine in previous application.

I have since gone on ESA due to depression. We have updated the HO with income evidence, medical records and family statement.

My husband was also given legal parental responsibility for my daughter this year by the central family courts, we have updated the home office about this also.

Where i need advice, aside from being illegal, i feel as though our case for private and family life is strong. We have been invited for an interview next week - i can barely find interviews for this visa type and am struggling to get an idea of what the reason is, what they may be looking for or asking us. The invite states we will bw interviewed separately.

Any advice is welcomed 100^