ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employer letter with Salary but no SOC

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

iammu0708
Newly Registered
Taiwan

Employer letter with Salary but no SOC

Post by iammu0708 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:26 pm

Hi,
i got perfect Employer letter 2 months ago, but i am worried it will be out of date, so i ask HR to issue me a new one.

However, previous HR left and the new HR for unknown reason (still trying talking to her) wants to put a SOC that salary is higher than my salary, this means my application will get reject.

I actually called UK Visas and Immigration contact centre
Telephone: 0300 123 2241
and surprisingly the one answer the phone said the employer doesn't need to put SOC, just need to confirm you will still be hired.

I have another friend got ILR this year, on her letter she doesn't have SOC neither. (only has salary and continue hiring information)

The SOC part (application form page 18, section 5.6) will be filled by myself. HR wont see it anyway.

Therefore, can i put bellow information without SOC?

 XXX is a full time permanent employee at OOOO
 XXX has been employed with OOOO since 1st February 2012
 As far as OOOO aware, XXX will continue in her role for the foreseeable future
 XXX's current salary is £AAAAA per annum
 XXX has 25 annual leave. The holiday year runs between 1st February and the 31st January.

£AAAAA is above the SOC i used

Anyone also get visa granted with employment letter come with no SOC?

sparkyram
Mood:
India

Re: Employer letter with Salary but no SOC

Post by sparkyram » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:33 pm

Do you have your COS ? it shud have the SOC code which u used during your initial application\Extension.. Submit that... It should be sufficient