ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student proof of funds

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

halfpint91
Newly Registered
Bulgaria

Student proof of funds

Post by halfpint91 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:03 pm

Hiya, I think I have everything needed for my application but I need some further clarification. I'm applying based on 4 year as a student, 2 years self employed and 2 years full time worker. For my student years there's a requirement to proof that I have had enough money not to become a burden to the social system. I have gotten all of my bank statements for the 4 years in uni, and for the most part of it I have had a part time job taht was enough to cover the basics. However the whole time I also had a bulgarian bank account in which my parents can send me money if needed to help out, so in the uk bank statements I have there a couple of gaps where I have been using my other account. Question is do I need to provide all of the bank statements for the application? What is the minimum per annum these statements should show?
If that's not enough I was thinking I can write a declaration and get it signed by a notary and reading online it says some banks provide that for free, has anyone done that?

Thanks for your time, any advice is appreciated!