ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC Maintainence Fund

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gowrim
Newly Registered

EC Maintainence Fund

Post by gowrim » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:26 pm

Hi,

I got my HSMP approval and i have to apply for EC under Tier1.

Can anybody tell me whether i can show my joint account which i have with my husband for showing maintenance fund?

Regards,
Gowri M

hsmpme
Newly Registered

Post by hsmpme » Thu May 08, 2008 12:58 pm

Hi

I also have a similar question on maintenance of fund, Can i show me and my wife's joint account along with my Salary account and 1 other saving account? ( I have HSMP approval letter and i am planning to apply for EC in June)

If somebody had a similar case or somebody who can guide?

Thanks
Manish

cskmail

Re: EC Maintainence Fund

Post by cskmail » Sun May 11, 2008 6:10 pm

Yes, If you hold a joint account with your husband. You can very well include the last three months bank statement of the same account. Just make sure that you have appropriate minimum balance in the account.
gowrim wrote:Hi,

I got my HSMP approval and i have to apply for EC under Tier1.

Can anybody tell me whether i can show my joint account which i have with my husband for showing maintenance fund?

Regards,
Gowri M

gowrim
Newly Registered

Post by gowrim » Tue May 13, 2008 12:34 pm

Do i need to be one of the account holder for 3 months or is it just enough that the amount alone is there for 3 months?