ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

call from home office confirming my PSC appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

JP145
India

call from home office confirming my PSC appointment

Post by JP145 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:35 am

Hello,

today i received call from Home office as they wanted to ensure i am attending my appointment and confirmed that my appointment date centre and time. They stated that lots of people are getting error message after booking so they are calling to ensure both party on same page. i feel this is unusual. anyone else received the call from HO for similar matter?

equitydealer
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: call from home office confirming my PSC appointment

Post by equitydealer » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:57 am

I've not heard of this happening before so must be rare. Did they ask for any confidential/personal/payment information?
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor

JP145
India

Re: call from home office confirming my PSC appointment

Post by JP145 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:14 am

equitydealer wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:57 am
I've not heard of this happening before so must be rare. Did they ask for any confidential/personal/payment information?
no they just asked that when i have appointment and whether i will attend it or not. i has earlier appointment booked for Glasgow and then saw new appointment available for Croydon but was not able to reschedule due to some issues and i email them. later i booked croydon by creating new account and cancelled Glasgow one. so probably they might have picked up this and wanted to verify? but not sure and thats why wanted to check with other if anyone else have experience this as i feel this highly unusual.