ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change of job title

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vsan86
India

Change of job title

Post by vsan86 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:27 pm

Hi, am on currently tier 2 general Visa, recently in my company many of us got change in job title, but no change in responsibilities and salary. Can anyone please let me know do I need to inform about job title change to home office and will there be any affect on my Visa ?

Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Change of job title

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:33 pm

Useful to state existing job title and what the proposed new job title will be and if this falls within the SOC you have.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

vsan86
India

Re: Change of job title

Post by vsan86 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:39 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:33 pm
Useful to state existing job title and what the proposed new job title will be and if this falls within the SOC you have.
Thank you for your reply CR001.
Sorry for the late reply, currently my job title is Signalling Designer and it is going to change as Designer (Signalling ), my job code 2124, also falls under shortage occupation.
Thank you.