ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 student visa- details of old passport

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

osibolsi
Newly Registered
India

Tier 4 student visa- details of old passport

Post by osibolsi » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:51 pm

Hi everyone!
I have applied for my UK tier 4 student visa. I have had an interview and have submitted my docs. However, I recently realised that i forgot to mention/submit the details of my first ever passport. Till now, i have had three passports-

1. The first one ( with no travel history) had expired after i turned 18
2. The second one ( with travel history)- I have mentioned the details of this passport in my application though and have also submitted the original copy of the same.

3. The current passport.

Since i forgot to mention the details of the first passport, will that lead to my visa refusal? Is there anything that i can do about it now? I had applied ( interview + biometrics) for my visa on 26th July and I am expecting to get the result by 15th August.

srijannpratap
Newly Registered
India

Re: Tier 4 student visa- details of old passport

Post by srijannpratap » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:28 am

osibolsi wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:51 pm
Hi everyone!
I have applied for my UK tier 4 student visa. I have had an interview and have submitted my docs. However, I recently realised that i forgot to mention/submit the details of my first ever passport. Till now, i have had three passports-

1. The first one ( with no travel history) had expired after i turned 18
2. The second one ( with travel history)- I have mentioned the details of this passport in my application though and have also submitted the original copy of the same.

3. The current passport.

Since i forgot to mention the details of the first passport, will that lead to my visa refusal? Is there anything that i can do about it now? I had applied ( interview + biometrics) for my visa on 26th July and I am expecting to get the result by 15th August.

I dont think so you can do anything now and as your old passport doesnt have any travel history i dont think its gonna effect your application. Do have a talk with your tier 4 sponsor.
BTW, i gave mine on 27th july, did you get any sms afterwards or an email?

osibolsi
Newly Registered
India

Post by osibolsi » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:31 am

Hey thanks for the response.

I had just got a sms stating that my application has been transferred to the embassy on 26th itself. No communication post that.

srijannpratap
Newly Registered
India

Post by srijannpratap » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:07 am

osibolsi wrote:
Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:31 am
Hey thanks for the response.

I had just got a sms stating that my application has been transferred to the embassy on 26th itself. No communication post that.
Same, let me know when you get an email or an sms.