ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child naturalisation without another passport

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tamer
Newly Registered

Joint naturalisation and passport application

Post by Tamer » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:08 pm

Hello,

I am applying for my daughter who was born in UK for naturalisation and passport. I had my ILR after she was born. I would like to make a joint application for naturalisation and passport, will use NCS or NDRS. There is a lot of confusion about it and I am not sure how can I do a joint application.
Is it a paper form MN1 + passport application and take that to the NCS?
Or apply for both online and go for NDRS?

Thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Joint naturalisation and passport application

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:18 pm

Online MN1 FORM and paper passport form and use NDRS to submit.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Tamer
Newly Registered

Re: Joint naturalisation and passport application

Post by Tamer » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:56 pm

Thank you for the quick response. Really helpful

Tamer
Newly Registered

Child naturalisation without another passport

Post by Tamer » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:20 pm

Hello,

I was on tier 2 visa and had my ILR last month. My daughter was born in UK few months before I had the ILR.
I am applying for her naturalisation. While filling the application they asked for an identity document ( passport/travel document or national identity card). They also asked for BRP for the child in the check list.
She has not travelled outside UK since birth and the only document I have for her is the UK birth certificate.
1-Do I have to apply for another passport or travel document from my home country before applying for naturalisation, as required in the application?
2-Does she need a BRP ?

Thanks in advance