ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Praise the Lord, Extension is approved in 8 months and 20 days

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

QSDanik
Mood:
United Kingdom

Extention for Businesses in Losss

Post by QSDanik » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:25 pm

Hi Friends
I am Back to board again as extention is due in this November. I want some advise I know it's not any requirement that business should be in profit but some of friends told me that now if busienss is in loss , Home office don't consider the full investment they deduct director salary drawnout from the investment. For example if i have take out 18K as director salary, Home office cay say I have only invested 32K. Is it true ? My buiness had sales almost 56K in 3 years. But last year I have invested alot..so over all it look in loss.only 2nd year it had profit of 4k.

Can you please advise how to represent to CW if this situation is happening.
All advise will be highly appriciated.
Regards
QS Danik

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Extention for Businesses in Losss

Post by marcnath » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:23 pm

QSDanik wrote:Hi Friends
I am Back to board again as extention is due in this November. I want some advise I know it's not any requirement that business should be in profit but some of friends told me that now if busienss is in loss , Home office don't consider the full investment they deduct director salary drawnout from the investment. For example if i have take out 18K as director salary, Home office cay say I have only invested 32K. Is it true ? My buiness had sales almost 56K in 3 years. But last year I have invested alot..so over all it look in loss.only 2nd year it had profit of 4k.

Can you please advise how to represent to CW if this situation is happening.
All advise will be highly appriciated.
Regards
QS Danik
There is no requirement for the business to be in profit.
Overall, the consensus in this forum seems to be that you need to meet two conditions:
1) Your personal cash investment >= 50K
2) Sales + investment - your salary >= 50K.

It looks like you would meet those anyway.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

QSDanik
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Extention for Businesses in Losss

Post by QSDanik » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:38 pm

Thanks Marcnath
that looks fine to in my situation
I have invested from personal account to Business account 62 k
73K(sales) + 62K ( investement) - 36 K ( director Salary) = so it it greater than 50K
I have already spent more than 100K ( excluding Director salary )
My company is not saving as I am still investing to grab another market.
Thanks for your advise I will conclude some some where in my cover letter on account for clear understanding to CW.
Thanks again Marcnath
Regards
QSDanik

QSDanik
Mood:
United Kingdom

Entrepreneur Team Member is not a Tier 1 ( Entrepreneur) Migrant Page 39/40

Post by QSDanik » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:37 pm

Hello Friends
I am filling application form , Page 39/40 ( Top of the Page 40) says
Please Tick the Box if the other Entrepreneur team member is not a Tier 1 ( Entrepreneur ) Migrant.

Can some one explain?
I want to know this becuase when i got My First Tier 1 Enterpreneur visa in UK, I had one Director british national and mentioned that he is investing 25k in my business. ( that was tansferred into my personal account), but I am applying as individual applicant.
Does above question concern to my situation.?
2- if it does not concern it is fine, but should I mentioned some where in application that i had parnter before, but he didnot want to continue latter on, and I have paid him back his money from Back Home.
and I have evidence of 50 transfered from my personal to business bank account.
I mean i dont want to mention this to not make my case complicated. is it ok if i dont mention that what base i got visa and now situation differnt, does case worker check the all intial bases of first approved visa.
all advise will be highly appriciated.
thanks
Regards
QSDanik

Party Rocker
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Entrepreneur Team Member is not a Tier 1 ( Entrepreneur) Migrant Page 39/40

Post by Party Rocker » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:33 am

i believe you better tick the box if your other partner is not on Tier 1 entrepreneur for what so ever reason they put this question in the form as some of the members may have switched there category such as to ILR, Spouse and on other tiers.
you do not need to give any extra explanation such as how your initial application was made as they have all the information if they need it but to be on safe side I suggest you to send your personal statement along with business by highlighting the transaction of transfer.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:09 am

If you applied as an individual applicant, then you are not part of the entrepreneurial team - so this question does not even apply to you.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:10 am

If you applied as an individual applicant, then you are not part of the entrepreneurial team - so this question does not even apply to you.
Once you tick you are not part of the team, the form says go to K3

QSDanik
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by QSDanik » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:53 pm

Thanks Marcnath and Party Rocker.

QSDanik
Mood:
United Kingdom

effect of court case against company

Post by QSDanik » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:32 pm

Hello Seniors,
Sorry if my question is not concern about Tier 1, but will be great if your please advise
My question is one of printing supplier did not provide me good service made design for some of my artworks but that was rubish, I asked for changes,but he went to holidays, and I went to different supplier and i didnot want his services, and still he wanted me to pay this design making chareges, he sent me solicitor letter to my company that if we dont pay we have to go to court.
Can some one advise if I follow letter and took my company to court ( instead of paying just becasue of visa fear). Will it effect on my Tier 1 visa extention. ( if you guys think it will effect reputation of my company and effect on my visa , I will just pay him )
All advise will be appriciated.
thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: effect of court case against company

Post by marcnath » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:38 pm

I don't think that will have any impact - this is definitely not an immigration matter

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:45 pm

Civil disputes have nothing to do with immigration rules
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:04 am

As suggested it is a civil matter and has nothing to do with immigration.

If you think you have a case you should contest it in court.

If you have received a solicitor letter that is what is called a pre action protocol letter.
But before this they have to mitigate the losses with you as in try to negotiate etc. (I assume they have done that?)

Also, it will be a small case county court claim (if the value claimed is less than £10k)

They have to pay to make a claim against the company.

You will also get a chance to make a counter claim.

So i would suggest if you have a case you should contest it.

You dont need a solicitor you can do it yourself.
(Value less than £10k and small claims county court claim)

Hope that might help.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

QSDanik
Mood:
United Kingdom

Management accounts

Post by QSDanik » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:38 am

Hello Friends
Just want to know does management accounts look like same as Annual accounts ( that we sent to Company house). just want to make sure to send correct document with my application.
Thanks in advance
QSDanik

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Management accounts

Post by marcnath » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:23 am

QSDanik wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:38 am
Hello Friends
Just want to know does management accounts look like same as Annual accounts ( that we sent to Company house). just want to make sure to send correct document with my application.
Thanks in advance
QSDanik
Yes

QSDanik
Mood:
United Kingdom

Praise the Lord, Extension is approved in 8 months and 20 days

Post by QSDanik » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:03 pm

Hello Dear Friends
Thank you for all friends, especially Zimba, Marcnath, and CR001 for all help throughout this period for ansering my question and helping me to prapare my application.
My application for extension is approved about in 8 months and 20 days without interview.

Extension application : 17-11-2017
Confirmation letter : 20-11-2017
Biometric letter : 20-11-2017 (same day biometrics done)
Complex letter received 21-11-2017
(Since that no Contact at all from my side or HO)
Partial IHS refunded on : 19.06.2018
Another complex letter received : 22.06.2018
Documents, passport and approval letter received 07.08.18
Waiting for BRP Card.

From my Point of view my application was very complex. And I was expecting interview. As I started company with British person and invested 25k his part, later on he left the directorship and I gave him his money from some of my other personal resource. ( at time of initial application I showed his and mine 50k in my personal account but sent our contract to Home office that me and that person are investing money.

All this I didn’t mention in my extension application, I thought if they ask me I will explain. So I kept it simple.

Second my office is big. First year I spent a lot on rent, but from 2nd year half office I gave to someone and we shared rent. ( I explain this in one letter to HO)
And sent pictures of my office.

3rd, my company was all 3 year in Loss like 40K loss.
But I have enclosed documents as below as well.
Professional bodied registrations,
3 type of insurance.
Client’s contracts
Employee contracts.
Some client’s communication emails.
One year business bank statement.

Wish you all the best that are still waiting.
Regards