ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NAturalisation :online application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Segra
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

NAturalisation :online application

Post by Segra » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:39 pm

Hi guys .
Just want to ask couple of question.

I have been in Uk for 14 years and have had my ILR for 2 years now .
I am also married to a British spouse for last 3 years.

I am doing the application form online.

Shall I apply as a spouse of British citizen who has ILR or shall I apply as having the ILR for 2 years.

2. Also I will be using the national checking services . Do we need to see them 10 days from completeling the online form or 10 days from making the payment .
I have filled the form partly but do need to make a few changes .
However my online application says it’s complete , so am panicking if I need to expedite things

Thank you for your replies

Sagar

UK_Tier1

Re: NAturalisation :online application

Post by UK_Tier1 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:02 pm

I do not think it will make any difference to your application provided the option you select meets the requirement for BC.

You will need to submit your application supporting documents within 10days of submitting your application online which would imply you have paid the fees.

Always recommend you book your appointment and get the date confirmed with your local council before you go ahead to submit your application on-line as the council may not have an appointment date immediately available.

In my case, I filled the form out, proof read every inch of it several times and crossed check all inputs, then gave my council a call to book appointment. I only went ahead to submit after I got the e-mail through from council confirming they have collected the payment and have confirmed the appointment with the NDRS/NCS team.