ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eea efm

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Miah12344321
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Eea efm

Post by Miah12344321 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:18 pm

Hi everyone this is first time I’m in this foream

Recently I applyed for RC card as an unmarried partner of eea girl with last 18 months cohabitation proof and we have one 5 months baby together.... it’s been 3 weeks I applied and home Office send me COA, and biometric enrolment letter together wit COA no right of work.

I’m reporting at this moment at local police station because my asylum application has refused and exhausted completely. I don’t have valid passport so with my eea efm application I send my ARC card and sufficient evidence including our baby birth certificate and hm profe of address requires information please comments about my success chance and possiblity
Thanks everyone

Canadian777
Newly Registered
Canada

Re: Eea efm

Post by Canadian777 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:15 pm

Hi Miah,

I also sent an application last week for a residence card as an unmarried partner of eea national . However I haven’t received the biometric letter yet. Can I ask you how long after submitting your application you received the biometric letter ?

It seems like if you have a child together i would feel confident your application should be approved as you are clearly in a relationship akin to marriage . I am not sure what the rules are if you don’t have a valid passport , did you ask for any legal advice before applying ?

Miah12344321
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Miah12344321 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:54 pm

Hello Canadian...
I sent application 24 July, confirmation of recept 26 July, payment taken 29 july .... and biomateric
Letter received 6th August... thanks

Miah12344321
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by Miah12344321 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:27 pm

Eea