ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 2 GENERAL PBS DEPENDANT VISA

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nadiapop2
Newly Registered
Mood:
Malaysia

TIER 2 GENERAL PBS DEPENDANT VISA

Post by nadiapop2 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:49 am

Dear friends,

I am Nadia and from Malaysia. I will be applying for the Dependant Visa to join my husband working in the UK under tier 2 general visa (he is a doctor in NHS Hospital). I am planning to join him in December as he is yet to rent a house for us to stay. currently he is staying in a sharing house.

I know that I need to show the 630 pound that needs to be in the bank statement and floating for 3 months before the application date. I am wondering whether this amount must be in my bank account under my own name or it can be under my husband's name only as well? The issue is I do not have such sum in my account right now :cry: But my husband has. We just got married in June and money is a bit an issue to me right now :shock:

I will be applying the visa alone.

I hope to get some lights here. Thank you so much

rubyracer2
Member of Standing
India

Re: TIER 2 GENERAL PBS DEPENDANT VISA

Post by rubyracer2 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:57 am

Yes it can be an account in your Husband's name.

nadiapop2
Newly Registered
Mood:
Malaysia

Post by nadiapop2 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:59 am

Oh my god someone did reply I didn't expect this fast. Thank you so much Ms rubyracer2 :) I feel a lot calmer and more confident!

rubyracer2
Member of Standing
India

Post by rubyracer2 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:10 am

nadiapop2 wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:59 am
Oh my god someone did reply I didn't expect this fast. Thank you so much Ms rubyracer2 :) I feel a lot calmer and more confident!
You're welcome :)

P.S: I'm a guy.

hassanejaz1
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Post by hassanejaz1 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:26 pm

Hi Nadiapop.. Just wanted to ask if you showed any accommodation prof while submitting your application as you stated your husband stayed in a shared accommodation.

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by sah10406 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:43 pm

hassanejaz1 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:26 pm
Just wanted to ask if you showed any accommodation prof while submitting your application as you stated your husband stayed in a shared accommodation.
Proof of housing is not required. You may be confusing a PBS dependant application with a spouse visa application.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.