ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK or ireland

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

himan1989
Newly Registered
India

UK or ireland

Post by himan1989 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:33 am

Hi guys
I'm bit confused on article 10 RC now. Some days before I read that ireland accept all family residence cards but I didn't bookmarked that page
Which means don't know that it was before 2015 or after

Can anyone suggest me that if I go to ireland with my family residence card issued by Portugal (under article 15 ) with my wife.
They will allow me to enter or it's going to be same as UK
And secondly if they will allow me then can I enter in UK too as I heard between UK and Ireland there is normally domestic flights

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UK or ireland

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:39 am

Kindly refrain from posting the same question over and over in new topics. You have already been given advice for the UK by RichardW HERE (click) and for Ireland immigration questions, please post in the IRELAND sub forum (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.