ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium appointment - first week of September

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SomedaySoon
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Premium appointment - first week of September

Post by SomedaySoon » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:06 pm

Hi all,

Just wondering does anyone managed to book a premium appointment for ILR anywhere in the UK for the first week of September? (beginning 3rd) I understand from reading the other comments that there were issues with the booking system, and while some have since managed to book one, none seems to be for that first week.

We been trying to look for one every day for the past few weeks, but with no luck. So just want to see if anyone has been successful, or they just don't have appointments available for that week for whatever reason?

Many thanks

IJOS

Re: Premium appointment - first week of September

Post by IJOS » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:30 pm

i booke done for 3rd September two weeks ago and then I cancelled it few days ago. dont wait till midnight, check at random hours in the day

SomedaySoon
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by SomedaySoon » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:03 am

Thank you!

cjcarolrb
Newly Registered
Columbia

Post by cjcarolrb » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:25 am

We need desperately an appointment for before the 7th Sept (as a wife and two dependent children). I managed to get one but for the 12th, and after two weeks of trying at midnight I couldn't put it earlier.
We got impatient and canceled the appointment because we called to the help desk and they said we should cancel and book it as a standard application and then request a change to premium. Now they got our money and we will need to pay again!
When you canceled your appointments... did you get your money back to make a new one?

IJOS

Post by IJOS » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:15 pm

Takes 4 weeks to get your money back

cjcarolrb
Newly Registered
Columbia

Post by cjcarolrb » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:15 am

Did you cancel your premium appointment and got your money back IJDOS?