ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can someone please let me know if they are cancelling for August and beginning of September 2018

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jlooi
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Can someone please let me know if they are cancelling for August and beginning of September 2018

Post by Jlooi » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:39 am

Hi all,

My lawyer did not book my appoinment on time for my same day service appointment. Now UKBA is releasing the block outside of my expiry date. The lawyer asked me to try myself to book an appoinment. My husband and I are taking turns to look at the screen for any cancellations now.

It is a long shot but I still need to try. Can somone please notify me in PM if you are cancelling or someone you know are cancelling appointments for August and beginning of September?

Thank you all,
Jlooi