ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor Visa refused

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jimmymcad
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Visitor Visa refused

Post by jimmymcad » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:58 pm

Dear Experts,

I would like to find out family visit visa refusal on my friend's behalf. His wife's brother family applied from Pakistan for 10 days short visit, and their visa got rejected on basis which I will explain below. He applied with the following details:

He and his wife, plus two kids aged 1 and 6 years old. He owns and runs a mobile shop in Pakistan, so he sells mobile on daily basis with a reciept and a cash amount usually. He did not submit all the daily reciepts that as he never cares about his storing all those reciepts but that equals almost 1 lac Rs amount Pakistani per month. He submitted the following documents:

1. Application Forms, dated and signed with passport size pictures
2. Passports, B- Form and birth certificates of my children.
3. 6 months bank statements showing funds of 10 lacs PKR almost 6000 GBP.
4. Business documents includes
a. Federal Board of Revenue Certificate NTN/STRN
b. Federal Board of Revenue Tax-Payer Registration Certificate
5. Property ownership documents, and shop rental agreement.
6. Confirmed return flight tickets dated from 30th Sep to 9th Oct 2018.
7. Hotel Accommodation bookings for our stay in London, UK during the visit.
8. His sister and her husband British Passport copies along with their invitation letter
9. Her 6 years old daugheter school admit card.

HO rejected his case on two basis.

1. Amount of 6188, that came to his account without any proof.
Yes, he made a mistake not showing, how he got the fund of 6188 in his account as he sold his car and got the money from there. He can now supply all the relevant proof to show sale agreement etc.

2. What family he has in Pakistan
This sounds ridiciulous as he provided all relevant document such as B-Form, passports and her child school admission card etc. What else he should submit here?. And, he also submitted the House and shop property he owns, and the business document, which clearly shows his ties to Pakistan and his return

Full details from HO Refusal Letter

1. You state that you are self employed and owner of XXX earning 618£ per month. In support of your application you have submitted business reciept, a rental agreement and your Bank statements account no ending xxx, with a closing balance of £6188 dated 23/7/2018. I note that this statement has deposits totalling approx 6188£ that were credit between 05/07/2018 and 23/07/2018 which you have not demonstrated the origin of this funds, with the documents you have submitted and also represent 10 times you stated monthly income. I also note that prior to this deposits being credited, your account balance was 68 pounds, which would indicated that you have inflated your balance prior to your application, therefore i am not satisifed that you have represented the accurate representation of your financial circumstance.

2. You state that you are married with 2 dependends, and you state that you will be travelling to UK with your wife and 2 children to visit your sister. The documents you have submitted do not demonstrate what family you have in Pakistan. Given the above, I am not satisfied that you have shown that your ties to Pakistan or elsewhere are sufficient incentive to leave the UK at the end of your proposed visit.

I am not satisifed that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor or intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit. Any future visa applications, you make will be considerd on their individual merits. However you are likely to be refused unless the circumstances of your application change. In relation to this decision there is no right to appeal or right to admin review.

Questions:
1. Please if you can confirm, what he should do now. He can surely provide his car sold agreement/reciepts etc to show where the balance has come from? And what further he should show for his family proof and ties?

2. As there is no review, admin review etc, he will apply a fresh application as I believe. Should he need to wait for 3-4 months to re-apply or he can apply in couple of days with those two proof?

Please if someone can guide. Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

jimmymcad
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Visitor Visa refused

Post by jimmymcad » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:41 am

Please can any one reply? Many thanks