ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Email response timeframe from Home office

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Flitch7
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Email response timeframe from Home office

Post by Flitch7 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:02 pm

Hi, I’ve been reading this forum for a while now and have found it very helpful, so I would like to thank all the people who take time out to provide valuable information.

I’ve noticed people receive emails confirming their application has been received, to date I have not had any emails nor my paperwork returned. I know it is probably too early, but is there a certain timeframe on when I should get acknowledgement from the Home office regarding them acknowledging my application?

I have added my timeline below.

All help and advice is much appreciated.

Application Category: Spouse wife - Non priority
Application Submitted Online: 18th July 2018
Biometrics & Passport Submission (Location): Mirpur, Pakistan
Biometrics & Passport Submission (Date): 23rd July 2018
Supporting Documents Sent To Sheffield On : 19th July 2018
Supporting documents received in Sheffield - 20th July 2018

Email received:

Supporting Documents Received Back From Sheffield :

Employer Contacted By UKVI (if applicable): N/A
Sponsor Contacted By UKVI (if applicable): N/A

Decision Made: N/A
Contacted For Collection : N/A
Collection Made : N/A
Decision Of Application : N/A
Validity Of Visa: N/A

Flitch7
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Email response timeframe from Home office

Post by Flitch7 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:19 pm

So I’ve had the following email response today, not what I was expecting. As I sent my ppwk the day after my application was submitted I’m surprised they have sent me this. Would this mean my ppwk just hasn’t been processed? What would I have to fall back on if they say they have not revceived the documents, baring in mind I still have the receipt and e-sig of person who signed for it.

We are in receipt of your UK Visa Application however we are yet to receive your UK sponsor supporting documentation. Without these documents we are unable to make a full consideration of your application. Can you please ensure that your UK sponsor submits the documentation to the below address within 10 working days of this email.

For all applications submitted in Pakistan Please send to:
UK Visa and Immigration
PO Box 5852
Sheffield
S11 0FX

If you have paid for the Priority Visa Service please ensure you clearly mark on the envelope that it contains priority visa documents.

In addition to the above, please also ensure that your sponsor provides a suitably sized envelope with appropriate postage so we can return all the supporting documents to your Sponsors UK address, for applications submitted in Pakistan we aim to return your documents within 5 working days of receipt.

If we do not receive your supporting documents within 10 working days we will make a decision based on the information we already have on file. No further request for your supporting documentation will be issued.

With all correspondence please ensure you quote the above GWF reference number.

Please disregard this email if you have already submitted your documents.

Yours sincerely,

UK Decision Making Centre

This is an automated message - please do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. UKVI contact details can be found at www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-outside-uk