ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Super Premium Route for SET (M) ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cjcarolrb
Newly Registered
Columbia

Super Premium Route for SET (M) ILR

Post by cjcarolrb » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:28 am

Dear Moderators.

Please help!

We have been struggling since the last first of July, trying to apply for my SET (M) ILR with my two dependent children. We did fill an online application and paid (£8997.00 + 75 for each applicant) for the Premium Service but after two weeks we couldn't find any available slot before Sept 7th (When our BRP expires). The original date was 15/09/2018 and I only could find one slot on 12/09/2018 after trying at midnight every single day for two weeks.

Since we canceled that appointment (two days ago) I feel lost, because now I don't know how to apply for a Standard Route for ILR 5 years route. The plan was to make a standard application and then request the upgrade to premium. I was advised to do so by the contact phone line of Home Office. But I need to know if that is possible, if any of you have had that experience it would be really valuable your advise. Or if you have a solicitor or advisor who we could consult, please...help!

If the super premium route is an option, what is your experience with that route, please?

Thank you very much for your help!

PaulG
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Super Premium Route for SET (M) ILR

Post by PaulG » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:02 pm

To apply using the no- premium service, you just need to download and fill the form (as you would do anyway for the premium appointment), attach all the documents and send the application by post before the date your visa expires. If you have time, there are Document checking services who could help you check that you are sending all that you need to.

This is the information you will find in the form related to those services...

"You can make this application by post or in-person by making an appointment at a Premium Service Centre. You may also wish to speed up your application by using a local authority Settlement Checking Service. Check GOV.UK for more details here: www.gov.uk/government/collections/settl ... ng-service

Good luck.