ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous UK Immigration History

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shankar981
Mood:
United Kingdom

Previous UK Immigration History

Post by shankar981 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:25 pm

Hi,

I am in the process of completing the online application form and one of the question is "Have you made any previous UK immigration in UK or abroad". I have applied the following application:

1) Vist Visa in 2009
2) Vist Visa in 2012
3) Tier 2 General in 2012
4) Tier 2 General extension in 2015
5) ILR in 2017

Now, the question is if I should provide information about all these application in the form? Is the Visit Visas considered as "immigration" application? I tried to contact Home Office, but was given a generic response which did not clarify my question.

Regards,
S

UK_Tier1

Re: Previous UK Immigration History

Post by UK_Tier1 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:13 pm

You should provide all the application reference number as well as the date and post where you made the application.

In my case, to avoid any unintended outcome, I provided list of ALL applications made, the references and the post where I made the application both within and outside the UK.

Best of luck with your application.