ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 switch employer and visa for child born in UK

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ukvisat2

List of documents for baby born in UK to tier 2 holder parents

Post by ukvisat2 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:53 pm

Parents are currently on tier 2 visa (leave to remain). I will apply tier 2 dependent application for my baby who born in UK. I am sending following documents:

Application online + IHS charges
Child 2 Photographs
Child Birth Certificate (original + copy)
Child Passport (original + copy)
3 months bank statement (original)
Parent's passport and BRP (copy)

Am I missing any document? P60, letter from employer, salary slips, marriage certificate?

saliame
Pakistan

Re: List of documents for baby born in UK to tier 2 holder parents

Post by saliame » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:17 pm

Yes they are enough, even parent's passport and BRP copy is additional, you get to see the list of documents you have to send when you complete the payment and ihs bit anyway.

ukvisat2

Tier 2 switch employer and visa for child born in UK

Post by ukvisat2 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:27 pm

I (my wife & my daughter) have tier 2 (leave to remain) visa which is valid until 14-09-2019. We are planning to travel in December 2018, but my son (who born in UK last year) will need visa. I am planning to apply my child visa in this week.

Now I have a job offer and would like to accept it.

1) Would it be problem if there will be two visa applications with home office? one for my child from old employer and one from new employer for myself, my wife and my daughter?
2) If so, what option would I have? as I have booked airline tickets for December 2018 leave.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 switch employer and visa for child born in UK

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:29 pm

1. You are your dependents sponsor NOT your employer. Your UK born child can leave the UK and apply from home country too if you wish.

2. Your dependents DO NOT have to apply for a visa change when you switch employers. See link below.

uk-tier-2-employer-sponsored-visas/when ... 98586.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.