ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Admin Review (won) Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa exten.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Zee31
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Admin Review (won) Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa exten.

Post by Zee31 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:20 am

Dear Readers,
I got a lot of help from the immigration board and I promised myself that I will return here and share my visa details if I succeed so other might get help from it.

Applied 50k route T 1 Entrepreneur Visa Dec 2013 from england (earlier I did degree in england and then PSW)

Interview : 15/02/2014

Visa granted on : 25/02/2014 till 25/02/2017

Extension applied: 25/02/2017

On 15/05/2017 Officer came to check the business, interview went good and I told him I can email him documents, which I did next day.

on 14/06/2018
(I got refusal, reason was: They did not find the RTI submissions and start date of employees, which I clearly did provided -20 points could not prove employement, and got all the other points even the interview was sucessfull)
few tips:
- If Health surcharge is returned to your account be prepare for refusal.
- Go for admin review and wait for the decision if you have doubt in UKBA decision, dont just use it as time gaining tool for JD or new application.
- Always take picture of check list to confirm what you have provided to remember exactly.
- write a good cover letter get solicitor help, simple wording and to the point also raised the point that Officer came to check business activity and he was pleased.

Finally I got my BRP on 14th August, and after 2 days all the documents and passport, my wife got her BRP today.
I want to thank you all for the help and support from your articles, it gives hope and guidance. Feel free to ask about my case.

Thanks and god bless :)

koonjparekh

Re: Admin Review (won) Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa exten.

Post by koonjparekh » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:00 pm

Congratulations, glad that you managed to get through in the end.

Just a few questions:

1. You mentioned about refund of health surcharge. Did you get a full refund of health surcharge before rejection or was it a partial refund?
2. How did you receive your documents back? As in was it through royal mail or a courier? Did they email or text you before delivering?

Thanks in advance.

Zee31
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Zee31 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:46 pm

Thanks,
I got partial refund,total paid £800 got £400 refunded and after few months got rejection.

BRP came from non royal mail service I think through DX courier.. but rest of the documents came by royal mail.. no email no nothing but my friends got email..and its a signed delivery

sheffieldrana

Post by sheffieldrana » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:20 pm

Congratulations
But I m not agree about refusel if you get IHS, because we have seen many cases on immigration board where applicants get IHS and also got visa with interview and without interview as well.
I got IHS in April after that not hear anything from home office, I am not interviewed yet.
Congratulations again...

ahaq85
Pakistan

Post by ahaq85 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:17 pm

[ by sheffieldrana » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:20 pm

Congratulations
But I m not agree about refusel if you get IHS, because we have seen many cases on immigration board where applicants get IHS and also got visa with interview and without interview as well.
I got IHS in April after that not hear anything from home office, I am not interviewed yet.
Congratulations again...]

What's your timeline?

sheffieldrana

Post by sheffieldrana » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:55 pm

ahaq85 wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:17 pm
[ by sheffieldrana » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:20 pm

Congratulations
Congratulations again...]

What's your timeline?
Applied September 2017
IHS partial refund April 2018
It's almost A year now... still waiting 😒😒

gbptier1general
BANNED

Post by gbptier1general » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:39 pm

Zee31 wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:20 am
Dear Readers,
I got a lot of help from the immigration board and I promised myself that I will return here and share my visa details if I succeed so other might get help from it.

Applied 50k route T 1 Entrepreneur Visa Dec 2013 from england (earlier I did degree in england and then PSW)

Interview : 15/02/2014

Visa granted on : 25/02/2014 till 25/02/2017

Extension applied: 25/02/2017

On 15/05/2017 Officer came to check the business, interview went good and I told him I can email him documents, which I did next day.

on 14/06/2018
(I got refusal, reason was: They did not find the RTI submissions and start date of employees, which I clearly did provided -20 points could not prove employement, and got all the other points even the interview was sucessfull)
few tips:
- If Health surcharge is returned to your account be prepare for refusal.
- Go for admin review and wait for the decision if you have doubt in UKBA decision, dont just use it as time gaining tool for JD or new application.
- Always take picture of check list to confirm what you have provided to remember exactly.
- write a good cover letter get solicitor help, simple wording and to the point also raised the point that Officer came to check business activity and he was pleased.

Finally I got my BRP on 14th August, and after 2 days all the documents and passport, my wife got her BRP today.
I want to thank you all for the help and support from your articles, it gives hope and guidance. Feel free to ask about my case.

Thanks and god bless :)
Hi Congrates,
Can u pls sent the mode of communications u got just after AR submission(Online)?
2. How did you receive your communication after AR [Automated Email confirmation]submission-Online back? As for AR status response ,is it through royal mail or a courier? Did they email or text you before delivering AR (Approval/rejection)decision Letter?
Timely reply highly Appreciated.
Believe In Reality