ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Labour market test

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

JARK
inactive
India

Labour market test

Post by JARK » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:46 pm

Hi,

I understand we have to post the job in 2 websites, one UK government job portal and any other job website.
We have published the job in the government portal and indeed. Could someone specify if it has to be published for 28 days in each site? Is it valid if we posted the job for 28 days in government portal,14 days in indeed and the rest 14 days in some other portal?

Can someone advise?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Labour market test

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:48 pm

See point 28.18 on page 121 in link below.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... _final.pdf
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

JARK
inactive
India

Post by JARK » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:59 pm

hi,

Actually, I have gone through that article, unfortunately, it doesn't clarify my question.

In my situation, we posted the job on "find a job" and indeed. The period of 28 days ends on 05/09. The Government site works fine, but we have now found out there is some problem with indeed site. We think to post the job on some other site instead indeed. I would like to know if we still need to advertise 28 days on a second website.

Kindly advise

JARK
inactive
India

Post by JARK » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:18 pm

Hi,

Can someone help please as this is very urgent?

I have gone through a number of articles but nothing clarifies my question.

UKLL
Member of Standing
Malaysia

Post by UKLL » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:16 pm

JARK wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:59 pm
hi,

Actually, I have gone through that article, unfortunately, it doesn't clarify my question.

In my situation, we posted the job on "find a job" and indeed. The period of 28 days ends on 05/09. The Government site works fine, but we have now found out there is some problem with indeed site. We think to post the job on some other site instead indeed. I would like to know if we still need to advertise 28 days on a second website.

Kindly advise
Actually, the article is very detailed and has answered your question! If you feel your answer isn't clarified in the guidance, it means you aren't doing it correctly!

The advert must be advertised on two websites (one being the government website) for 28 days, RESPECTIVELY!!!!