ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa for illegal dependant

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Astroboy
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Visa for illegal dependant

Post by Astroboy » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:32 pm

Hi everyone
I have a very lovely niece who is going through hell because of her father who has so many personal issues I can’t state here, to cut the story short my brother came here to live with his girlfriend who he has a child with, when he was coming here he brought with him his daughter from another woman but the relationship with the woman he came to stay with didn’t go far.

The reason am here seeking for advice is he left the his daughter here with the girlfriend and he has been traveling around the world and I lost contact with him and we don’t talk because he abandoned the child. The girl now lives with me but I realised he brought her here illegally, am stressed with this because I don’t know what to do.I can’t register her to the GP, but managed to get her into school.I really need your advice guys am at the end of my lop she is only 16.have just got my Indefinite leave to remain is there any way could help her through my status or maybe adopt her as I can’t find where her dad is and I have tried.I was thinking of going to the social service but I don’t want them to take her away am the only person she has. I know it’s a long read but thank you in advance for any advice here

physicskate
Diamond Member

Re: Visa for illegal dependant

Post by physicskate » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:23 am

Astroboy wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:32 pm
Hi everyone
I have a very lovely niece who is going through hell because of her father who has so many personal issues I can’t state here, to cut the story short my brother came here to live with his girlfriend who he has a child with, when he was coming here he brought with him his daughter from another woman but the relationship with the woman he came to stay with didn’t go far.

The reason am here seeking for advice is he left the his daughter here with the girlfriend and he has been traveling around the world and I lost contact with him and we don’t talk because he abandoned the child. The girl now lives with me but I realised he brought her here illegally, am stressed with this because I don’t know what to do.I can’t register her to the GP, but managed to get her into school.I really need your advice guys am at the end of my lop she is only 16.have just got my Indefinite leave to remain is there any way could help her through my status or maybe adopt her as I can’t find where her dad is and I have tried.I was thinking of going to the social service but I don’t want them to take her away am the only person she has. I know it’s a long read but thank you in advance for any advice here
What about her mother?

Astroboy
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Visa for illegal dependant

Post by Astroboy » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:59 am

Passed away