ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change in position and salary with same employer

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

INLD
India

4 weekly paid

Post by INLD » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:17 pm

Hello everyone, I’m worried about our payslips,inspite of having a solicitor we weren’t suggested to send 7 payslips, now knowing our 6 payslips been issued after every 28 days only covering 5.5 months making me supremely stressed. I would really appreciate if i get comments from people who have applied with 6 payslips inspite of being paid 28 days. I really hope to hear from the experience moderators here..

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: 4 weekly paid

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:24 pm

Useful to state when your solicitor submitted the paperwork or applied?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: 4 weekly paid

Post by seagul » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:39 pm

Since the whole guideline regarding financial threshold is in months, therefore, weekly/2weekly/4weekly wages figures should be converted into months & years.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

INLD
India

TB test expiry

Post by INLD » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:37 pm

Experts please help me out , I’m going to be reapplying for my visa. I would like to know if I can use the same tb test for instance If I apply in August and my tb test expires in September is that ok? I have couple of more queries about bank statements. what transactions on bank statements should be explained? For instance if you have taken loan and loan amount reflects on your transaction do I need to explain that to HO? and What Statements would be considered authentic in their eyes ? Last time we submitted electronically stamped by bank those were printed in the bank on top of it we asked Barclays to stamp it but they refused to stamp. Can we include the electronically stamped statements again? If you know how can we ask the bank to write an official letter confirming the authenticity of the statements?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: TB test expiry

Post by seagul » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:06 pm

I think as long as the TB test is valid (unexpired) at the time of application it will be accepted. But TB test is also needed at airport while entering but never seen anyone being denied entry due to expired TB test. If you are fulfilling financial requirement through employment then HO won't care as what you paying/receiving except your job wages.
Online/electronically generated bank statements must be stamped by the bank. Mostly Barclays bank do stamp the statements but if one branch don't cooperate then go to other branch.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

INLD
India

Re: TB test expiry

Post by INLD » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:22 am

Thank you for the response. Also can we use the same estate agent letter confirming that house has sufficient space etc but the estate agent letter is not dated. Does it need to dated? I know employer letter must be dated

INLD
India

Estate agent letter

Post by INLD » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:35 am

Do estate agent letter needs to be dated. It’s a letter from estate agent confirming that house has enough space for xyz number of adults. We obtained it in March for my previous application but we notice it’s not dated so can we use it again? also can someone please tell me how can I prevent ECO from overlooking the documents this time since last time inspite of sending payslips they only acknowledged 4. I don’t want this to happen again so how can this be prevented ? What happens with documents when they reach Sheffield, are they scanned? Please do let me know. Look forward for response. Thank you for your time

INLD
India

Re: Estate agent letter

Post by INLD » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:26 pm

Mods, experts please help out

equitydealer
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by equitydealer » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:11 am

If you’re relying on any letter in your application as evidence it should be signed, dated and on an official letterhead of that organisation. The date should be within 28 days of your application being submitted.

For the payslips include a covering note and draw attention in your note that you are including six payslips covering months xyz.
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor

INLD
India

Post by INLD » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:59 pm

Thank you so much

INLD
India

Applying from India- online application

Post by INLD » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:02 pm

Can I get signed and dated application form scanned at VFS on the day of biometrics and include a copy of application with supporting documents? That’s what we did for the last application, so I don’t have to courier internationally application to hubby. My supporting documents will be sent by my spouse. Its fine right? Please I would really appreciate your help and time. Hoping to get response soon

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Applying from India- online application

Post by seagul » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:31 pm

Its a good question. If it worked out previously then more likely it will be accepted this time too. In my opinion since the sponsor is allowed to fill spouse visa application then I think he should be allowed too to sign the printed application form on applicant behalf. It definitely saves time & cost of transporting the form to uk sponsor. Other members who practically did that should put light on it.

INLD
India

Post by INLD » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:59 pm

Really appreciate your response. I really need to be sure if my spouse can sign it or I can scan it at VFS and send a copy without being signed or dated. Still confused

INLD
India

Post by INLD » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:13 pm

seagul wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:31 pm
Its a good question. If it worked out previously then more likely it will be accepted this time too. In my opinion since the sponsor is allowed to fill spouse visa application then I think he should be allowed too to sign the printed application form on applicant behalf. It definitely saves time & cost of transporting the form to uk sponsor. Other members who practically did that should put light on it.
you think they would wanna see the application form in wet ink? I was wondering if I could scan the form and send it in a pdf to my spouse to print it out.

INLD
India

Bank statements

Post by INLD » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:44 am

We received the posted bank statements from Barclays but they are in black and white print out and includes a letter that states “these are duplicate statements” I wonder now if they are authentic or not?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Bank statements

Post by seagul » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:01 pm

INLD wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:44 am
and includes a letter that states “these are duplicate statements”
These should be alright because these are along with Barclays letter.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:04 pm

ALL Topics Merged (click)

Kindly keep ALL your questions on the same application in ONE thread (this one)!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

INLD
India

Post by INLD » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:03 pm

seagul wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:01 pm
INLD wrote:
You think we should include the letter even though it states “it’s duplicate “

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:03 pm

INLD wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:03 pm
seagul wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:01 pm
INLD wrote:
You think we should include the letter even though it states “it’s duplicate “
Yes of course. Otherwise for extra peace of mind try to visit Barclays branch especially in posh area where in most occasions the bankers do understand things more faster and print the statements on original letterhead or at least officially stamp them. Barclay bank most often is very cooperative for this purpose.

equitydealer
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by equitydealer » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:47 pm

[/quote]

Yes of course. Otherwise for extra peace of mind try to visit Barclays branch especially in posh area where in most occasions the bankers do understand things more faster and print the statements on original letterhead or at least officially stamp them. Barclay bank most often is very cooperative for this purpose.
[/quote]

Not necessarily so, I used to be with Barclays and live in a ‘posh’ area but the local branches were useless and refused to help. I had to travel to Croydon where I managed to get it done. From what I found and from others I know, bank branches near PSCs are more accommodating due to regular requests for this.
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:02 am

equitydealer wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:47 pm

Not necessarily so, I used to be with Barclays and live in a ‘posh’ area but the local branches were useless and refused to help. I had to travel to Croydon where I managed to get it done. From what I found and from others I know, bank branches near PSCs are more accommodating due to regular requests for this.
Barclays most often is very generous in printing out the officially acceptable bank statements in the branch. But few times around lunch/tea break time/closing time the staff don't help.

INLD
India

Post by INLD » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:28 pm

equitydealer wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:47 pm
[/quote]

[/quote]
Thank you so much. Will try to do that. I have another question. Land registry and mortgage letter should be dated within 28 days as well? I dk how can you get them updated. It’s probably a silly question.

equitydealer
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by equitydealer » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:18 pm

In general documents should not be more than 28 days old. I believe the guidance notes refers specifically to financial documents though such as the lastest payslip or bank statement rather than a title deed for example.

INLD
India

Post by INLD » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:44 pm

equitydealer wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:18 pm
In general documents should not be more than 28 days old. I believe the guidance notes refers specifically to financial documents though such as the lastest payslip or bank statement rather than a title deed for example.
So you think they are fine ? I don’t understand how can you anyways get them updated. Because title deeds basically says who are the owners and mortgage letter says that mortgage was set up etc. Sorry for being such a pain. I have another query. I got to know my hubby lost his June payslip so he can now only get the print out payslip for June. Should he get his employer sign payslip and as well as the original ones because it might look weird only of the payslip is signed and also have the employer to write in employer letter they all are authentic? Also you think P60 is necessary? My hubby hasn’t been issued p60. Sorry about bombarding you with queries. Just in need of help and I appreciate your time. Thank you

equitydealer
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by equitydealer » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:57 pm

If you want to include an official copy of your title deed you can request one from the land registry and the search will be dated when it’s printed and sent back to you.

For the missing payslip they should be able to issue a duplicate. If not, a letter confirming pay for that month on official stationery.

P60 is not mandatory, some people include it out of personal preference.