ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How do you contact Home Office about BRP inquiries?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

PhillytoManchester
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

How do you contact Home Office about BRP inquiries?

Post by PhillytoManchester » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:20 pm

How does one contact Home Office with inquiries about their BRP? The email address in the pamphlet we received comes back with an automated message stating they only answer emails that are in response to their own. All others will be deleted.

We've called the phone the number from the Home Office site which is no longer in use:
BRP card management service
0300 123 2412

Nationality & Citizenship number said I should contact Visas & Immigration. That phone number said there's no longer a way to speak to BRP on the phone.

There are only two options on Home Office site:
- report it lost / stolen
- apply for a new one

Thank you!

qwerty13
Newly Registered

Re: How do you contact Home Office about BRP inquiries?

Post by qwerty13 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:26 am

I would also like to know if there's any way to contact them?
My BRP never arrived and the DX courier are saying it was delivered to me but they can't tell me who apparently signed for it, only the sender, aka Home Office, can.
It's such a headache and waste of money for me to have to cancel and apply for a new one over something their poorly chosen courier did.