ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) Supporting Documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vasann

FLR(M) Supporting Documents

Post by vasann » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:13 pm

Hi All,

Currently I am waiting for Tier1 Entrepreneur Extension results.I am eligible for 10 years long residence in September 2018.I came to UK in Oct 2008.

I am Preparing my ILR LR supporting documents and my wife's FLR(M) supporting documents.

I have Couple of questions regarding FLR(M).I would be grateful if you could provide advice.

She came to UK as Tier1 depedent in april 2016.

1.Can I use Voter card,Bupa insurance,AA Brekdown cover letter, and payslips for correspodence address?

2.Is it required to submit 6 correspondence address proofs of mine and my wife's on the same address from the time she came in to UK for FLR(M) Initial application.

3.My wife is carrying,we are expecting our baby in 1 or 2 weeks.If our baby is born before I apply for ILR,Should I apply FLR(M) application along with my wife.Do i need to pay application fees for our baby or can I apply visa for our baby after I get ILR.

Many thanks

PaulG
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: FLR(M) Supporting Documents

Post by PaulG » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:32 pm

Hi,

These are the rules:

The items of correspondence should be addressed to you jointly or in both your names. Examples of acceptable items are listed below. The documents provided must be originals. Photocopies are not acceptable.
The dates of the items of correspondence should be spread evenly over the whole period you are relying on. They should be from at least 3 different sources. If you do not have enough items in your joint names, you may also provide items addressed to each of you individually if they show the same address for both of you. For example - Four items of correspondence in joint names to the same address and two items addressed to each partner at the address. In total eight items would need to be submitted.
If you and your partner have no bills or correspondence in joint names, you will need to submit twelve items (six each) of correspondence, evidencing that you reside together at the same address.
If you and your partner lived with relatives or friends for some or all of the period you are relying on, please provide a letter from
the relative(s) and/or friend(s) confirming this.
If you did not live together for any part of the period you are relying on, tell us the reasons for this and whether you stayed in contact with each other during this time, and provide any relevant supporting evidence.
Please give an explanation on a separate sheet if you cannot provide six items; if the items are not addressed to both of you; or if they do not cover the period you are relying on.
Examples of acceptable items of correspondence:
• Letters or other documents from government departments or agencies, for example HM Revenue and Customs, Department for Work and Pensions, DVLA, TV Licensing.
• Letters or other documents from your GP, a hospital or other local health service about medical treatments, appointments, home visits or other medical matters
• Bank statements/letters
• Building society savings books/letters
• Council tax bills or statements
• Electricity and/or gas bills or statements
• Water rates bills or statements
• Mortgage statements/agreement
• Tenancy agreement(s)
• Telephone bills or statements