ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IHS system unavailable URGENT 2018

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

asimj14
Newly Registered
Italy

IHS system unavailable URGENT 2018

Post by asimj14 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:56 am

Hi everyone i have a problem while making my online visa application on the second last where you have to pay IHS surcharges, i'm not able pay it because their website isn't available from 2 days, Is there anyone who can help me on how to risolve this kind of situation because i've tried to call UKVI they told me that they don't know when the website will be available .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: IHS system unavailable URGENT 2018

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:01 am

It is not only you, it is everyone and if the service is unavailable, you will have to keep trying till it is back up.

uk-tier-2-employer-sponsored-visas/ihs- ... l#p1673140
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: IHS system unavailable URGENT 2018

Post by sah10406 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:39 am

As advised, it is an issue affecting every UK visa applicant all over the world. Your Tier 4 sponsor will be aware of the problem.

In the unlikely event that the IHS problem affects your application, for example your CAS expires or your evidence of maintenance becomes too old to use, ask your sponsor for advice. Otherwise, as advised, just keep trying.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.