ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA family permit waiting time

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

peven
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

EEA family permit waiting time

Post by peven » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:13 pm

Hello,

My husband submitted an application for an EEA family permit on the 25th June, i.e 8 1/2 weeks ago. He is from Mexico. I was wondering If people could help with some questions, from their own experience:

-Have you received an email saying that the papers have now left the office and returning to you? I.e. once the paperwork has been completed from the Visa Centre

-We used the email enquiry service 6 weeks after the application (6th Aug) and they advised that a decision has been made however they cannot give any more information and cannot say how long it will be for the papers to arrive. Could anyone share from their experience how long did that take?

Thanks a lot!

abraCadabra

Re: EEA family permit waiting time

Post by abraCadabra » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:37 am

peven wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:13 pm

-We used the email enquiry service 6 weeks after the application (6th Aug) and they advised that a decision has been made however they cannot give any more information and cannot say how long it will be for the papers to arrive. Could anyone share from their experience how long did that take?

Thanks a lot!
I've heard someone applied in April, decision was made in May (granted), but the passport was returned only in August :evil: