ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re: FLR(M), limited company, concerns

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

madhav.dadi

Post by madhav.dadi » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:09 pm

Hi,

For FLR (M), I need to show £18,600 for my wife on both of us. Combinedly getting up to £21k. which is more than enough.

I am a contractor so working for my own company. I am the director and myself and my wife both are employees also getting the basic pay from the company. This basic salary itself coming to £21k.

My concerns are:

1. As a director of the company I am giving a letter on the company’s letterhead confirming all the employment and salary details.
2. As I am also showing up my salary in order to meet the financial requirements (£18600). My accountant said you can provide this info myself as a director of the company. Will there be any problem with it because I am the director and employee also.
3. My wife is getting the maternity pay from last 4 months. Do I need to fill anywhere in the application form with this info?. Still I am mentioning this on the letterhead in the salary section.
4. As I already met the money requirement I am not showing dividends etc so I believe the HO will not ask for this info.

Thanks,
M

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:10 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.