ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium processing appointment post resident card expiry

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nyclondel
Newly Registered

Premium processing appointment post resident card expiry

Post by nyclondel » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:51 pm

Wondering if anyone has any advice on my situation. My resident card is due to expire on September 26th, 2018. I have been desperately trying to get an in person premium processing appointment before that but nothing seems to be available before October 4th, 2018. If I miss the expiry date but have the appointment booked for a week or so later does it impact my application? I am applying for ILR under the spouse of a British citizen route with the SET(M) form. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Premium processing appointment post resident card expiry

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:25 pm

You must apply either in person appointment or by post before your visa expires.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

PaulG
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Premium processing appointment post resident card expiry

Post by PaulG » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:28 pm

You have to apply before your visa expires to be able to renew it. Although there is still a month for your visa to expire, I would recommend you to apply by post as the premium service appointments are booked well in advance (45 working days before!!) So I doubt you will find any at this point.