ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Help! Filling Online Application SET (LR)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fami
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Need Help! Filling Online Application SET (LR)

Post by fami » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:56 pm

Hi Guys,

I am filling online application for set LR.

It is asking me my annual earning because I ticked on Self Employed before this question. (I am currently on Entr 50K & Director of my Ltd Company) I am not on my company payroll. Can i get this figure from my accountant?

Please advise !

ronin

Re: Need Help! Filling Online Application SET (LR)

Post by ronin » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:50 pm

Hi,

You must have filed self assessment as the director of your company. What earnings you have showed in SA? That should be your 2016/17 earnings. As April 2018 has now been passed you can submit 2017/18 SA return showing your earnings. Since April 2018 if you have taken any interim divided, that would be your earnings for 2018/19. Your accountant should have all the information and a copy must have given to you for all previous self assessment returns.

Thanks.