ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tammydestiny
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Naturalisation

Post by Tammydestiny » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:13 pm

Anyone have any experience with immigration lawyers and applications for naturalisation?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Naturalisation

Post by CR001 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:14 pm

Tammydestiny wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:13 pm
Anyone have any experience with immigration lawyers and applications for naturalisation?
Members are not permitted to post names and details of advisors or lawyers on the forum.

Additionally, please continue your questions in your existing topic so that members can understand your circumstances.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Tammydestiny
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Tammydestiny » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:20 pm

Sorry I definitely understand.
I wasn’t asking for names and details of solicitors. Just wanted to know their experiences when they submitted their naturalisation applications through solicitors without obviously giving names or details

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:11 am

Using a solicitor has nor bearing or influence on your application. You as the Applicant are required to meet the rules and good character requirement.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.