ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation eligibility date

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pksachdeva
Newly Registered

Naturalisation eligibility date

Post by pksachdeva » Sun May 04, 2008 1:45 am

Hi
I have to come to UK on 9th May 2002 on WorkPermit ,got the ILR on 10th May 2007(combination of workpermit and HSMP) .
Just was wondering can I send across the my naturalisation application on 11th May 2008 or later ?
If yes is it necessary to send across the my indian passport to homeoffice or can we send the certfied copy of all pages of passport ?

Regards
pk

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun May 04, 2008 2:45 am

Yes. Suggest that you apply via the NCS so that you do not need to send your passport.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

sonia2
Newly Registered

Post by sonia2 » Sun May 04, 2008 1:35 pm

Yes, you can apply via NCS on 11th May 2008, if you were present in the UK exactly 5 years back in the period from 11th May 2003 until the BIA actually receives the application for consideration, which could take a few days.