ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Transitional HSMP Approved ,Currently in EC -Post here

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Trans31
Newly Registered

Transitional HSMP Approved ,Currently in EC -Post here

Post by Trans31 » Sun May 04, 2008 5:34 am

Guys pls post here for transitional hsmp which are approved and you are at any stage of applying EC.

Trans31
Newly Registered

Post by Trans31 » Sun May 04, 2008 5:36 am

Hi ,
I recently got my hsmp letter(post april 1st) , i will be applying for EC in June ).

Regards
Naveen

hsmpme
Newly Registered

Post by hsmpme » Mon May 05, 2008 9:12 am

Hi,

I got my HSMP approval on 8th April. Plan to Apply for EC sometime next month.

-Manish

Trans31
Newly Registered

Post by Trans31 » Mon May 05, 2008 12:19 pm

whats your email id ?

kiladik

EC apply

Post by kiladik » Tue May 06, 2008 11:31 am

Hi,

Are you maintaining the funds of 2800 pounds from 3 months in savings account. I believe this is a mandatory requirement.

Regards
KK

Trans31
Newly Registered

Post by Trans31 » Tue May 06, 2008 12:57 pm

Still confused if it has to be a single account in my name or whether it can be multiple accounts in my name with sum >2800 pounds during the last 3 months

britimmig
Newly Registered

Post by britimmig » Tue May 06, 2008 4:40 pm

As per the reply i got from BHC, multiple accounts is fine.

vish082
Newly Registered

Post by vish082 » Fri May 23, 2008 1:21 pm

Hello All if you have HSMP appoval letter apply soon as you will get 3 years of visa based on your transitional HSMP approval letter

i got my HSMP approval letter on 1st week of april and apply for EC on 12 the april and got visa on passport on 19th May.

so good luck to you all and if possible apply soon before they changed something.

hsmpinuk70
Member of Standing

Post by hsmpinuk70 » Fri May 23, 2008 1:40 pm

Since introduction of Tier 1 (29-Feb in UK and 01-Apr in India), all initial visas (leave to enter or EC or leave to remain) under Tier 1 scheme are for 3 years, irrespective of when you apply.

Whether you apply for Tier 1 scheme (fresh Tier 1 application) or have a HSMP approval in hand (transitional arrangement), the EC is granted for 3 years. As long as your HSMP approval is valid (six months from date of issue), you can apply for EC anytime.

regards
vish082 wrote: Hello All if you have HSMP appoval letter apply soon as you will get 3 years of visa based on your transitional HSMP approval letter

i got my HSMP approval letter on 1st week of april and apply for EC on 12 the april and got visa on passport on 19th May.

so good luck to you all and if possible apply soon before they changed something.
If you consider yourself highly skilled, think like one.
Before posting a new query, use the search tool to see if it's already been answered.

apunan
Newly Registered

Post by apunan » Fri May 23, 2008 2:23 pm

Hi Vish,

Congrats for your Visa!!

Where did you apply from? What all evidences did u show for your maintenance?

Thanks,
Atanu
vish082 wrote: Hello All if you have HSMP appoval letter apply soon as you will get 3 years of visa based on your transitional HSMP approval letter

ammu28

Post by ammu28 » Fri May 23, 2008 2:25 pm

congrats vish...........
Regards
Ammu

pankaj80
Newly Registered

Post by pankaj80 » Mon May 26, 2008 7:08 pm

Hi guys,

I am from India, i got my hsmp approved before 1st April 08, i am planning for EC by this month end. Can any one please post the documents required for transitional EC case.

Also i do have few queries:

1. Do i need to:
a) Submit VAF2 or VAF9A/9B along with original hsmp approval letter?
b) Submit all the docs send for hsmp approval?
c) Need to submit 10 th and 12 th certificate (Bsc and PG in hsmp docs)?
d) Fill Integra Application form?
e) Fill HSMP Points Pro Forma?
f) Submit Documents for Accommodation( i dont know any one in UK so i ll be staying in hotel initially)?

2. What all Documents are required from current employer
a) Appointment letter ?
b) Recent 6 month pay slips signed & stamped by HR
c) Hike letters
d) Recent IT returns

3. Any Job search related docs?

4. Evidence for maintenence funds
a) personal bank statement covering a 3 months period having following details
b) letter from bank confirming funds and that they have been in your bank for atleas 3 months
Are both of these are required or any one of these?

5. I am from New Delhi so to Schedule an Appointment i should mail to appointmentnorth@vfs-uk-in.com ?

kindly excuse if this detail information is already been posted and please provide the link

Thanks in advance
Pankaj

sweety
Newly Registered

query - accomodation in UK - hotel booking

Post by sweety » Thu May 29, 2008 5:58 am

Hi All,

I am in the process of applying for EC. As part of accomadation details in UK, I am planning to show the hotel booking. However, as i am not sure about my travel date, i may cancel/change my booking once the EC is approved.

Could you please let me know where we can do advance booking/reservation without any cancellation fee.

I have tried booking the hotels via Marriott.com and found that there will be a reservation fee, that cannot be refunded on cancellation.

Hence, if you aware / any idea on booking hotels with out cancellation fee or reservation charges, please let me know, it would be of great help.

Thanks in advance.

All the best for all in the process of applying EC.

antouk

Post by antouk » Thu May 29, 2008 9:06 am

@sweety,

u can use booking.com, there r no charges for booking. u can also cancel if u want without any charges being levied.
-HSMP(2008)->Tier 1(2009)->ILR(2013)->Naturalisation(2014)->OCI(2014)-

jagankumar
India

Post by jagankumar » Fri May 30, 2008 8:44 am

Me too applying EC in Jun/Jul,
Am sure about the documents needs to submit for EC alone.
Can anyone help us?

hsmpinuk70
Member of Standing

Post by hsmpinuk70 » Fri May 30, 2008 2:21 pm

Help yourself first, by using the search tool ... and find out if the information is already available on the forum.

regards
jagankumar wrote:Me too applying EC in Jun/Jul,
Am sure about the documents needs to submit for EC alone.
Can anyone help us?
Before posting a new query, use the search tool to see if it's already been answered.

vmeruga
Newly Registered

Post by vmeruga » Fri May 30, 2008 4:54 pm

My HSMP Approval happend on 25-APR-2008(before Tier1)

I have a Query on Maintainance Funds(For myself and my Wife).

VAF9A - Part7, Maintainance Requirement Section says

"Atleast 2800pounds for myself + 1600 pounds for my spouse accompanying me to UK within 12 months of my Arrival in UK."

So, 2800 + 1600 = 4400 pounds. I need to show this 4400 pounds amount in my Savings Account for 3 months before going to Entry Clearance ??. Please help me undersatanding on this point.

**And frankly about funds as specified 4400pounds. I do not have it in my savings account as of today.

Please suggest how should i proceed now.

*** Is it like this, First i should see that i had 4400 pounds in my A/c for 3 months
and after 3 months, i should go for entry Clearance.

Please suggest..

hsmpinuk70
Member of Standing

Post by hsmpinuk70 » Fri May 30, 2008 5:06 pm

** Duplicate Post **

Please refrain from posting the same question at multiple places. Response already provided. Look there.

regards
vmeruga wrote:My HSMP Approval happend on 25-APR-2008(before Tier1)

I have a Query on Maintainance Funds(For myself and my Wife).

VAF9A - Part7, Maintainance Requirement Section says

"Atleast 2800pounds for myself + 1600 pounds for my spouse accompanying me to UK within 12 months of my Arrival in UK."

So, 2800 + 1600 = 4400 pounds. I need to show this 4400 pounds amount in my Savings Account for 3 months before going to Entry Clearance ??. Please help me undersatanding on this point.

**And frankly about funds as specified 4400pounds. I do not have it in my savings account as of today.

Please suggest how should i proceed now.

*** Is it like this, First i should see that i had 4400 pounds in my A/c for 3 months
and after 3 months, i should go for entry Clearance.

Please suggest..
[/b]

T90

Transitional doc list

Post by T90 » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:52 am

hi guys,
i had mailed vfs to provide list of documents for transitional HSMP, here is the list provided by them...
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR A Transitional HSMP

• Passport (valid for at least 6 months with available ‘visa’ pages)
• VAF-9A AND VAF-9B with 2 recent coloured photographs, (45 x 35) mm against a white background with dark coloured clothes (Polaroid’s & matt -finish photos are not accepted).
• VISA FEES-Rs 17,000/-
• Contract of employment with the company in the UK.(If applicable)
• Evidence of arrangements for accommodation in the UK
• Evidence of the applicant’s ability to meet the cost while in the UK such as the applicant is required to provide 15 months bank statements in which the last 3 months should reflect 2800 GBP..
• Integra form.
• Valid HSMP approval
• Previous employment’s pay slip
• Evidence of educational and previous work experience certificate

Applicants are required to submit the documents in original along with a set of photocopies of the same.

An extra set of photocopies of the following documents have to be provided for Integra:
• All Pages of the visa application form VAF 9A and 9B.
• The additional Integra form
• HSMP Points Proforma
• The Pay slip
• All pages of the passport including all blank pages
• The educational certificate
• Contract of employment

********* NB: THIS IS NOT AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST *********
AN ENTRY CLEARANCE OFFICER MAY REQUIRE FURTHER DOCUMENTATION
IF HE OR SHE DEEMS IT NECESSARY, BEFORE THEY CAN MAKE A
DECISION ON AN APPLICATION

hsmp1412
Member of Standing

Re: query - accomodation in UK - hotel booking

Post by hsmp1412 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:28 pm

hi sweety, have you already applied for EC... can you please let me know what documents you submitted... i am planning to do so next week and am in the process of consolidating my docs.

sweety wrote:Hi All,

I am in the process of applying for EC. As part of accomadation details in UK, I am planning to show the hotel booking. However, as i am not sure about my travel date, i may cancel/change my booking once the EC is approved.

Could you please let me know where we can do advance booking/reservation without any cancellation fee.

I have tried booking the hotels via Marriott.com and found that there will be a reservation fee, that cannot be refunded on cancellation.

Hence, if you aware / any idea on booking hotels with out cancellation fee or reservation charges, please let me know, it would be of great help.

Thanks in advance.

All the best for all in the process of applying EC.