ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier II ICT dependant to Tier II General

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

peppapig
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Tier II ICT dependant to Tier II General

Post by peppapig » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:16 am

Hi,

I have recently completed a Tier II General application for my spouse and she got her visa this week. I have got below two queries, can you please assist me on it?

1. Earlier when she was on Tier II ICT Dependant she had BRP which is valid till 30th Oct 2018, whether her Visa with Tier II ICT is still valid or will he get cancelled and got allotted the new one?

2. My son is also travelling with her from India but his visa is still TIER II ICT Dependant which is valid till 30th Oct 2018, will there be any issue during immigration that she has visa with different category and son with another.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier II ICT dependant to Tier II General

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:28 am

1. Earlier when she was on Tier II ICT Dependant she had BRP which is valid till 30th Oct 2018, whether her Visa with Tier II ICT is still valid or will he get cancelled and got allotted the new one?
The ICT Dependent visa will have been cancelled when the Tier 2 General was approved as she cannot hold two UK visas simultaneously.
2. My son is also travelling with her from India but his visa is still TIER II ICT Dependant which is valid till 30th Oct 2018, will there be any issue during immigration that she has visa with different category and son with another.
Should not be an issue as the child's visa is dependent on YOU.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

peppapig
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by peppapig » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:39 am

Thanks for prompt reply.

sorry to bother you again but I have another query

1. While submitting her application when i went on IHS page to pay the amount they asked my details in her account and then when i submitted my Visa details along with Passport they did not charge any IHS and application got submitted.
I was under impression that after submitting the application they might ask me to pay that but I havent got any email. Do we know what will be the procedure for paying IHS?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:53 am

peppapig wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:39 am
Thanks for prompt reply.

sorry to bother you again but I have another query

1. While submitting her application when i went on IHS page to pay the amount they asked my details in her account and then when i submitted my Visa details along with Passport they did not charge any IHS and application got submitted.
I was under impression that after submitting the application they might ask me to pay that but I havent got any email. Do we know what will be the procedure for paying IHS?
It is possibly because she is holding a current visa. I am not sure exactly how this works, but they should be contacting you if a payment needs to be paid.

What IHS reference did you use in the application ?
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

peppapig
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by peppapig » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:57 am

I have created a new IHS while submitting an application but during that time they asked my details and then it came with 0 INR to pay.

Can I expect any email with IHS to pay from them? Or will it create any issue during immigration?

amit2453
Mood:
India

Post by amit2453 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:16 pm

If it's T2 general application, then application should have asked. Not sure how you escaped with 0.