ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Spouse Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pkuk54321
Newly Registered
Wales

ILR Spouse Visa

Post by pkuk54321 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:44 pm

Hi,

My wife came to UK in Aug 2016 as an ILR Spouse dependent (Her Visa is due to expire in Aug 2019).

I have recently got British citizenship, should i need to change my wife visa or She just needs to apply for extension in Aug 2019?

Thanks in Advance.
PKUK

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Spouse Visa

Post by Casa » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:22 pm

pkuk54321 wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:44 pm
Hi,

My wife came to UK in Aug 2016 as an ILR Spouse dependent (Her Visa is due to expire in Aug 2019).

I have recently got British citizenship, should i need to change my wife visa or She just needs to apply for extension in Aug 2019?

Thanks in Advance.
PKUK
An extension of her current leave.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.