ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR-Travel history

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

meneab
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

ILR-Travel history

Post by meneab » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:43 pm

Dear all members,

I am going to apply for my Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) and in the initial form (before the payment and booking the appointment), it asks for my travel history. To be exact, it asks:

Which countries did you visit or travel through when absent from the UK?

It needs this information for the last 5 years? Does it mean the countries that I stayed in for visit? Or does it need all the details of my travel including the countries that I traveled through to reach to my final destination? If so, it will be a huge details of information that I do not have all of them? All the stamps in my passport? seriously?

Can you please help me with this?

Thanks,
Erf

sonata
United Kingdom

Re: ILR-Travel history

Post by sonata » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:59 am

meneab wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:43 pm
Dear all members,

I am going to apply for my Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) and in the initial form (before the payment and booking the appointment), it asks for my travel history. To be exact, it asks:

Which countries did you visit or travel through when absent from the UK?

It needs this information for the last 5 years? Does it mean the countries that I stayed in for visit? Or does it need all the details of my travel including the countries that I traveled through to reach to my final destination? If so, it will be a huge details of information that I do not have all of them? All the stamps in my passport? seriously?

Can you please help me with this?

Thanks,
Erf
What are you applying for SET(O), SET(LR)?

You will need to provide details of ALL absences (however short) from the UK during the qualifying period, i.e. dates when you left and returned and reasons for such absences.

meneab
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by meneab » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:48 am

What are you applying for SET(O), SET(LR)?

You will need to provide details of ALL absences (however short) from the UK during the qualifying period, i.e. dates when you left and returned and reasons for such absences.
[/quote]

Thanks for your response. I am applying for SET(O)!
I have the date of my absences from UK and the reasons. I also have my destination countries that I have traveled to. However, I do not have the details of the countries that I traveled through to reach my final destination. Do I need to mention them too?

Thanks.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:34 pm

No
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice