ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is fax confirmation of appeal withdrawal sufficient for ILR PEO application?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Madambrown15
Newly Registered

Is fax confirmation of appeal withdrawal sufficient for ILR PEO application?

Post by Madambrown15 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:22 pm

Hi All

Wonder if anyone has had the experience of going for their ILR PEO appointment with just the fax confirmation of withdrawn appeal..was this accepted by HO as valid?

Any response will be much appreciated.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Is fax confirmation of appeal withdrawal sufficient for ILR PEO application?

Post by zimba » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:53 am

UKVI has access to the immigration appeal records
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Madambrown15
Newly Registered

Re: Is fax confirmation of appeal withdrawal sufficient for ILR PEO application?

Post by Madambrown15 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:32 am

Hi Zimba

Thanks for your response. So are you saying it is sufficient?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:05 pm

It should be, my point is they will not rely on the evidence given by applicants
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice