ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Processing time for settlement visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Leeds121
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Processing time for settlement visa

Post by Leeds121 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:43 pm

Hi everyone i was wondering if someone know how long after home office make decision after calling you. Basically i have applied for my wife and daughter visa joint application. Online application 19 july 2018 .. biometric done on 24th july documents sent same day . Got an email from home office on 19august to make ihs payment for kid within one week otherwise your application will be refused i made payment on sameday(before it was showing kids exempt frm ihs which is a bug on homeoffice payment site) anyway got a call from home office 26august 8:30 in morning. She asked me few questions about applicants and then about job.as I have rental income which im paying tax on and self-employed aswel (taxi driver) she asked so many questions about taxi job from a to z every single thing.(which is unusual thing if u self-employed my solicitor said) she never asked me about my rental income thn i mentioned myself when she was about to say bye she asked 2 3 questions about that thn and thats it.. question is has anyone been through this and when does home office ring u ? Is it when they considering your application? And how long after they give decision after ringing u.i have applied non priority service

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Processing time for settlement visa

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:37 pm

Why have you posted a duplicate new topic? Continue in your existing thread you started earlier today please.

See link below also on forum rule re multiple topics/posts!!!

announcements/multiple-posts-will-be-lo ... t5722.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.