ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Certificate of travel

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

COT-10
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Certificate of travel

Post by COT-10 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:54 pm

Hi all,
First post so please bare with me.

I have applied for a Certificate of travel (black) last week and was looking for list of countries that accept this with no success.
It does say some countries don’t accept e.g. France, but does that mean visafree or not at all?

Has anyone traveled with a COT?
Please share if you have.

Thank you in advance.

Shahram
Newly Registered
England

Re: Certificate of travel

Post by Shahram » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:17 am

COT-10 wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:54 pm
Hi all,
First post so please bare with me.

I have applied for a Certificate of travel (black) last week and was looking for list of countries that accept this with no success.
It does say some countries don’t accept e.g. France, but does that mean visafree or not at all?

Has anyone traveled with a COT?
Please share if you have.

Hi mate ,I’ve got COT , I just wondering do you know where can I travel with COT? I want to go to turkey but I don’t know does turkey recognise COT or no! If you got any idea let me know please I appreciate For your answer

Thank you in advance.