ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can my girl friend go to the UK with me?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mizimizi
Newly Registered

Can my girl friend go to the UK with me?

Post by mizimizi » Mon Dec 27, 2004 5:56 pm

I just got the HSMP visa, and my girl friend also want to go there with me. Although she and I fell in love more than 3 years, we haven't lived together for 2 years, only about 1 year.

We worked for the same company before, and then, studied in the same university in the UK. Is it possible to persuade the officers to believe that we are really unmarried partners?

Can you give me any advise? How to apply such a visa, and what documents are needed?

Thanks a lot!

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Mon Dec 27, 2004 7:21 pm

mizimizi,
I have deleted the same post in the General UK Immigration forum. Please do not post the same questions in multiple forums.
Many thanks for your understanding.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Tue Dec 28, 2004 3:48 am

I suspect you have answered your own question .... you have not lived together for two years.

Of course if the two of you got married then the situation would be rather different.