ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 + QP Payment Taken Only Once

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dfresar
Newly Registered
United States of America

EEA2 + QP Payment Taken Only Once

Post by dfresar » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:46 pm

Hi everyone,

On July 31, 2018 I sent in a joint application for EEA(EFM) and QP certificate, but we have only been charged the 65 fee once. Does anyone have any advice on what to do in this situation? I was hoping to request our passports back, but am hesitant to do so because only one payment has been taken. Besides this everything has gone as expected... biometrics letter, CoA, biometrics enrolled on August 17

Thanks!

sotoke
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Re: EEA2 + QP Payment Taken Only Once

Post by sotoke » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:30 am

it was a mistake from them, you can give them a call to let them know to avoid any delay on your application.

best of luck

dfresar
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by dfresar » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:19 pm

sotoke wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:30 am
it was a mistake from them, you can give them a call to let them know to avoid any delay on your application.

best of luck
Hi Sotoke, thanks for your reply :)

Do you know what number I could call? I called one number, but they told me they could not access my application and to write to where I sent my application asking why they only took one (which I did)

sotoke
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by sotoke » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:22 pm

hi, I'm sorry I don't know what number to call, I guess it's a mistake from them so I will say you shouldn't be worried.

best of luck